Wednesday, August 1, 2012

SummerJammy-Jam

Now This IS What It Is!! I'm on flyers as my real name (Jayson Holley) and as my stage name. People have different views in life and I'm just glad to peek in and stamp my image in. Myrtle Beach was beautiful. Big sun, nice folks and cheap gas lol. SummerJam Started off with rain at 5:00 but then the sky brightened and everyone was enlightened with great tunes from different parts of 'hoods. Everyone rocked the immense room out. I had a sound snafu but we kept it rollin'. I always keep it real with a problem. DJ Prince is a very good man doing these events and mixes for the independent artists. Thank you.(Pic: @ChynaDiamond & I)
I told you all that this year will be a breakthrough. I ain't disappoint with NONE of my shows. Just Energy is what I give and infusion will be admired by charm. I start an OFFICIAL circuit of touring in August with 2Flyy Records called National Hip Hop Conference 10 city tour. This is my 2nd tour and I'm not planning on detouring from getting this money, helping out the weary and wary and Completing this empire! SPEED DEMONS ENTERTAINMENT!

No comments:

Post a Comment